Arthritis is no more the disease of old age only. People in the mid 30s of their lives have also started complaining about the pain in joints and limbs. So, for the enlightenment of one and all, here is a brief explanation of arthritis. This disease is caused by inflammation of joints and is characterized by severe pain in them. Patients need to focus on their diet, lifestyle and other medical conditions to manage this disease. A chiropractor’s job is to provide treatment, which results in disappearance of pain from the joints, by stimulation and adjustment of spine. Here is how this specialist helps you get rid of arthritis pain.
- Chiropractor provides treatment keeping the existing medical conditions in mind. He might require working in collaboration with the physician who the patient consults for his diseases, so that both of them work in same direction.
- A chiropractor treatment plan includes nutrition management so that the patient eats what is good for his bones and joints. Only adjusting the spine cannot help in arthritis pain; the patient can accelerate the recovery from pain by including calcium and magnesium rich foods in daily diet.
- Massage therapy: A chiropractor includes massage therapy plan in the treatment. The purpose of this therapy is to reduce the inflammation and to help muscles and joints relax so that they do not pain so much.
- Electrical stimulation: Depending upon the severity of the situation, chiropractor may give you some sessions of electrical stimulation of the joints too. The stiffness can be reduced to a great extent with electrical stimulation therapy.
- Exercise regime: Chiropractic treatment cannot help cure arthritic pain alone. It does need support of medicines too. Having said that, medicines are also not the complete solution for reducing the pain. It is completely necessary to keep the joints and muscles of the body in action. Thus, chiropractic regime comprises of exercises that promote flexibility of joints and strength in spine.
Body becomes weak and stiff due to arthritic influence on the joints. A chiropractor plan of treatment comprises of activities that keep the joints, muscles and spine primarily in motion and retain the flexibility required for seamless working.
You must visit Mississauga Chiropractor to get the best possible solutions for the problems caused by this bones and joint related ailment; it definitely can prove to be the turning point in your life and bring you back in action.